Hey Guest!!

Hi! Welcome to my blog page. Do let me know if you like it :) CHOW!!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Break Free

Its June and time is dragging at a snail’s pace. We are counting days for November to break free from our frenetic schedule. I always plan our vacations in November and Rupam always wonders why?? I have my own mad logics. It is a pleasant month. Perfect weather, not so busy time of the year at office and most importantly it is our anniversary month. So we have a big good reason to eagerly look forward to our wedding anniversary every year. It must not become just another day as we grow old.


November 25, 2011 we went Goa for our Honeymoon. Goa was awesome and the trip was very very special J. It had to be!! But I missed all the adventure. Para-sailing  scuba diving, eating lobsters & crabs, late night clubbing I did none. It was just good peaceful time together. 

GOA- Nov 2011



In November 2012 it was a budget trip to Amritsar. I must confess that Amritsar was even more special. What’s better than getting blessed at a place of god on completing the first year together? Our Hotel was just opposite to the Golden Temple. So number of trips to the temple was not restricted. The temple looks oh-so grand at the daytime and oh-so- magnificent at night.

Golden Temple from my lensesAdd caption




Amritsari Tawa Chicken

To make it even more special we had lip smacking Amritsari food.  Food was one of the considerations when we zeroed  on Amritsar.

This year, Backwaters calling! November 24, 2013 we are flying to God’s own country. Rupu is very good at planning and like always this time too he has chalked out the entire trip plan. Its June 24, 2013 and we are all set with our Kerala trip plan. The bookings are done and I am just crossing days on calendar. Gosh!! Still 153 days away L. I am super excited for three sure shot things I am going to do in Kerala


  • Elephant Ride. My childhood dream. I even wanted to have a baby elephant as my pet when I was a kid . LoL! Haathi mere Saathi type .

  • Relish  much heard of Chettinad Chicken. We ought to travel with our tummy at times rather than our eyes ;))

  • And spa for Rupu and me while we sail on our houseboat in the back waters :))



Perfect Holiday!! And perfectly blissful 15 days of the year . I will write about my Kerala experience as soon as I return from holidays in November. I am sure I will have a big bag full of memories and wonderful experiences to share with the world…… and not to forget my amateur photography of Kerala travel which I would love to flaunt in my blog :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi reader :)
Please drop a comment. It would be good to know that u were here :))